Shihan Kevin Funakoshi's online course
Basic Training Program
The courses on this website are complete programs and a foundational Karate basics course.
Available anywhere, anytime, on any device.
Online Tutorial Videos
Shihan’s online basic skills course breaks down Karate basics so you can learn at your own speed. He carefully explains with the help of his students and teachers the common mistakes made by practitioners and how to correct them. Students can fast-forward and rewind lessons at will to advance at their own speed, they can also submit questions in each lesson that Shihan answers, as well as view other questions sent by colleagues.
Open to all levels.
Take action now! follow these simple steps and begin your journey:
Select online course
Create your account
Pay with PayPal or Any Card
Begin your journey!
Learn From The Best!
Sensei Kevin Funakoshi is a certified Hachi Dan(8th Dan) under Black Belt Hall of Fame inductee and founder of FSKA Shihan Kenneth Funakoshi (cousin to the founder of Shotokan Karate, Gichin Funakoshi also known as the “Father of Modern Karate”).
* 50 years Shotokan Karate
* 8th Dan Funakoshi Shotokan Karate Association
* Cousin of Gichin Funakoshi “Father of Modern Karate”
* Eldest Son of Kenneth Funakoshi “Black Belt Magazine Hall of Fame”
* 1984 Ozawa Cup (Las Vegas inv) Open Kumite Champion
* 1983 World Karate Congress Kumite Champion Open Styles
* 1983 Hawaii Karate Congress Fighter of the Year All Styles
* 1987 USA Demo team to Japan National Games
* JKA Hawaii Kumite and Kata Grand Champion
* KAH Kumite and Kata Grand Champion
* FSKA Kumite and Kata Grand Champion
Following the Funakoshi legacy as a Kumite and Kata Champion at the highest levels of competition Sensei Kevin Funakoshi is now dedicated to bring out the maximum potential from the current generation of Karate students.
Check out what real people are saying about it:
For years I thought I would have to travel to Okinawa and spend a fortune to learn from a true master. Now this one of a kind online course has brought Okinawa to my living room!
Practicing Martial Arts has been essential in helping my body recover after multiple sclerosis (MS), Learning the real Funakoshi Karate from Shihan Kevin has motivated me to keep going, I feel like I am improving my health every day.
This is as authentic as authentic can get. A door opens before us, it’s time to walk through.